Sunday, February 4, 2007

All about my new blog

Hey everyone!
My name is Miley and I'm in love with Fashion and clothes.
This blog will be all about Fashion, books, celebritys, and other things that I can't think of right now...

I will try as hard as I can to post at least one post everyday. If I don't I'm probobly caught up with school or other things.

Everyday I will have an OF THE DAY section. There will be a top of the day, a bottom of the day, an acsessorie (i spelt that wrong) of the day a handbag of the day and a pair of shoes of the day. Every one has a picture of it, the name the price and a link for you to view it up close and buy it if you want.
I will also have Fashion tips, info on wat movie stars and singers are wearing and other things.

I can also maybe have polls or a suggestion section.

So much to do, so little time...
the only thing for you to do is...
keep reading my post for tons of fun, info, and of course FASHION

Miley

No comments: